The Playlist of Destiny


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Hello

Hello

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Post With The News

So, there was this new Indian kid at school who's on exchange from India. Can't exactly remember his name but it sounded like Souvlaki and that's fine with me. Anyway, he's a nice guy as most Indians are and it's great. Except for the fact that he hates Chelsea. Along with every other person who isn't a Chelsea fan. But sod you lot, we're in the Champions League Final for the first time in our history and I couldn't be happier.

... Actually, I could.

Like if we won the Final, I could die a truly happy man.

But all might come crashing down to earth if I don't get to captain a football team this season. I love the responsibility in captaining a team. Writing reports, shouting orders, motivating your team etc. It's all great fun and I think I'd make a good captain along the lines of a certain JT. If I don't get chosen as captain I think I would just die. I hate disappointment.

Anyway, I think there's something wrong with the outside part of my left foot. It's got these aching spasms and I don't know why. I hope nothing's wrong and I can play unhurt for the rest of the term. I went to the chiropractor yesterday and discovered that my back was out of shape. Again. Needed some readjustments. Anyway, apparently it's caused by the fact that I'm right footed and the pressure my left peg has to take when I kick a ball.

Wow. Gotta do a Morten Gamst Pedersen and work on my left peg til it gets better than my right then. =\ I love my sport.

We are Chelsea and we are the best, we are Chelsea so fuck all the rest!

No comments: