The Playlist of Destiny


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Hello

Hello

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Post That's Losing The Plot

It's been a difficult two days for me.

Death of a dream, you might say. Well, yeah. Everything could've been so different. No one cares anyway. Everyone only wants to mock the poor Chelsea fan as much as possible. I was going to put up some gracious congratulations to Ronaldo FC, but sod that after the treatment I got.

Thursday was a shit day. Received insults and mocking left right and centre. Played some football during lunch, hit the post a bunch of times. Got more mocking. Then when you think it couldn't get worse than shit hitting the fan, shit gets worse by splattering all over the place. Tried to buy a drink but the fucking vending machine "ate" my $1.50. Went to another one, put in my money, selected a drink, out came the change but no drink. Lovely.

It got slightly better on Thursday afternoon and evening. Went to the Round Square dinner and had a good time. Came up with a speech while eating and received loads of praise from everyone after I was done. Was pretty happy with myself that night.

Then Friday. OMG. More insults, more mocking. Some people trying to console me but only succeeded in making me feel worse.

People say its only a game. There's always next year. At least they weren't last etc.

People just don't understand.

No comments: