The Playlist of Destiny


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Hello

Hello

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Post That's Filing For A Restraining Order

So, today I'm playing football under the trees with my mates right? Then suddenly we hear "tweet! tweet!" coming from near our feet. Lo' and behold! There's a chick waiting to be stepped on.

In my attempts to pick up this chick and return it to its nest, its parent swooped down on me and tried to attack me. I wasn't very happy about that and proceeded to play football and leave the chick alone.

Which is hard to me to do, because I love animals and I guess the poor chick was scared and all. But it hopped its way into a bush and I hope it has found its way home by now.

Anyway, snooping around the interweb, I found topless pics of Megan Fox.

Sorry, what I meant to say was...








OMFG MEGAN FOX TOPLESS PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know. She's got those plastic things covering her nipples, but I'll take what I can get.

The internet has redeemed itself.

[Update]
'A teenager has been charged with trying to have sex with a car. Callum Ainsworth, 18, is accused of running along a street naked, bending over the vehicle and simulating sexual intercourse. The offence allegedly happened near the teen's home in Crannog Way, Kilwinning, Ayrshire, in February. Ainsworth denied public indecency at Kilmarnock Sheriff Court and faces trial in August' - The Daily Record

Oh I love this internet thing.

4 comments:

Nicole Y said...

WELL HOW COME YOU'RE NOT POSTING LINKS TO THEM TOPLESS PICS!?!?!?!
NOW I HAVE TO GOOGLE THEM MYSELF. SECONDS WASTED HAVING TO TYPE IT OUT MYSELF AND CLICK ON OTHER PEOPLES LINKS AND TYPE THIS COMMENT SO NEXT TIME, YOU POST LINKS TO TOPLESS PICS.

BAH!

Nicole Y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Y said...

I'm sorry in my rage, I seem to have overlooked this crucial bit... -SECONDS WASTED NOT STARING AT TOPLESS PICS HAVING TO TYPE IT OU-

Yeah, you got my drift.

Nicole Y said...

And if ya ever need it, I went ahead and did my homework...

here