The Playlist of Destiny


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Hello

Hello

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Post That Gives Big Hugs

I read on ninemsn yesterday that a "deadly game" has reached Australian shores. This game is called "The Choking Game", where a group of teenagers choke each other to the verge of losing consciousness.

Some of the participants have died from playing this game too.

But I think that's fantastic. Honestly! Using the Darwin Awards mentality, this game is simply getting rid of the people who don't deserve to live due to their stupidity. A 12 year old American kid killed himself after trying to replicate being choked by someone else by tying a belt around his neck. He deserves to be eliminated from the gene pool and therefore receives a Darwin Award.

Meanwhile there are still teens out there who are playing this "game" who haven't died yet. I hope they voluntarily quit and receive a partial Darwin Award or involuntarily remove themselves from the game (and life) thus receiving a full Darwin Award.

That's all I have to say for now.

Oh, and a big "WELCOME BACK TO BLOGSPOT!" to my dear friend Kitty Cat.








Hate to say I told you so.

No comments: