The Playlist of Destiny


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Hello

Hello

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Post That Should Buy More Tea

A couple weeks ago, I was [rudely] awaken by my dad because the fire alarm was ringing. This was around 5am on a weekday, so I was very angry. However, I realised after that if the old man hadn't woken me up, I would've slept through the alarm and get burnt alive. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending how you view it) there was no fire, which only got me more pissed off.

Anyway the same thing happened last Saturday, and I was half awake when the thing rung. No idea what time it was though, but I was incredibly pissed off though. Ruined a good night's sleep. I didn't bother getting up as I thought it would be another false alarm, which it was, and I seriously couldn't be fucked to get up.

I swear, the next time if there's a real fire in the night, I would get barbecued.

Should get some life insurance now eh?

No comments: