The Playlist of Destiny


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Hello

Hello

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Post That Lol-ed At Yench

What do you get when you mix Stand By Me and I'm A Believer with the most nasal voice since Fran Drescher in 'The Nanny'?

Mercy by a little Welsh girl called Duffy, of course.

It gets annoying, really. I very much prefer a song called Sweet About Me by a local girl called Gabriella Cilmi.

Anyway, enough about that. It's Saturday, and I have to talk about our first football match of the GPS season! We beat Toowoomba Grammar 3-1, although we had enough chances - especially one-on-ones - to have beaten them by more. A Jonathan Thong with more match practice would've put his two chances away.

Was really angry in the morning though. The first team coach (I play for the 2nds) told some of us [including me] to come at 8.30am to play in an earlier match. What we weren't told was that the plans were changed on Thursday night and we weren't allowed to play in that match. This made me and a few other guys very, very angry. But at least I was given a run-on in the 2nds match so... Okay. Would've liked to play longer than I did, but it was a decent start.

Next week they'll be getting rid of the players who aren't supposed to play in the 2nds and perhaps that would give some of us seniors a better chance to play. This should've been done pre-season but God knows what the director of football was doing.

News filtered in earlier tonight that a guy in my grade hung himself this morning. Apparently he suffered from depression. It's a real pity because he was a nice kid and was a gun sailor.

Life is




a bowl




of


P

A

I

N

.

No comments: