The Playlist of Destiny


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Hello

Hello

Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Post That Is Trying To Find It's Feet

So, today I went to Movieworld. Yes, surprise surprise. You'd think Jon would NEVER go to a theme park, but well, I DID. So, fantastic.

Went on the Scooby Doo ride about 3 times, Wild West 6 or 7 times, the Looney Tunes once but I chose to skip the Batwing as I wasn't feeling well at the time.

But then, the motherload. Superman Escape. 0-100km/h in 2.5 seconds. 4.2G forces and even 1 negative G. Holy fuck. Was persuaded [read: peer pressure] to get on the ride, so I did. And it was about as exciting as getting chased by a rhinoceros.

Probably enjoyed Wild West the most though. It's basically a boat ride through a cliched town you see in Western movies. But there's one part where you go backwards, and another part where you fall from.. God knows how high into a pool of water. So yeah, you get all wet. It's been 4 hours since our last ride, and my clothes are still soaking. Bloody hell.

That's enough theme park rides for...












ever.

No comments: