The Playlist of Destiny


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Hello

Hello

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Post That Gets Ever So Short

Goodbye Penang.

A new term is starting in 4 days. SIGH! At least the football season is starting. Been trying the best I could (I swear!) to boost my fitness levels before our first training session on the first day of school. So far I've failed, miserably. Played football, or futsal rather, today and was quite rubbish. Suddenly Foxy Woxy's finishing was bad. I put it down to lack of match practice and fitness levels!

Met Kitty Cat again today. That brings the tally to 3 times in 8 days. She talked about people I don't know, I said something about Fag while sipping Sunrise at Coffee Bean. Before she arrived, I was tortured into listening to a chipmunk's version of Crank Dat (Soulja Boy). Didn't think it could get any worse/funnier, but I was once again proven wrong.

Visited my old school, Sri Pelita during lunch time. It's so different now, with different recess times and new students. Some old faces, some new foreign faces. Everything's changed anyway. Good to see my old mates though.

Scored two goals at futsal today. Both could be considered tap-ins, but that's what a good Fox does, innit? Quite happy with that but will need to brush up on my finishing in the coming months.

Well, cya guys when I'm back in late June.

No comments: