The Playlist of Destiny


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Hello

Hello

Friday, June 6, 2008

The Post Which Is Emotion In Words

So, I've had two days of gruelling tests. English followed by Bio on Thursday, then Maths followed by Business on Friday. A Football Manager marathon ensued once I got home on Friday arvo. So basically, if I could exclude sleep, showers, meals and all those, I've been playing Football Manager non-stop. Therefore, I have come up with the conclusion that:


Football Manager >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Life


I am so awesome.

Geography is on Wednesday, that means I have Sunday and Monday to play more Football Manager, and Tuesday to do some revision plus note-making, followed by more Football Manager. After I'm done with that last exam, it's Football Manager from Wednesday to Sunday. Preferably non-stop as well, but I still need to eat and sleep anyway =\.

Hmm... I wonder if anyone realised that I hadn't blogged for weeks/days. Blah, I don't even know when was the last time I made a post. Ah well, back to Football Manager now.

No comments: