The Playlist of Destiny


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Hello

Hello

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Post That Recognises True Beauty

I've been addicted to Mario Kart on the Nintendo DS lately. I always use Yoshi and I'd been somewhat dominating in the 150cc class. I was quite pleased with myself as when I finished the entire level, I had a respectable B-rank.

However, I realised I hadn't competed in the lower classes (50cc and 100cc), so I decided I'd give them a try. First thing that struck me was how slow 50cc was. Honestly, I wasn't satisfied with that sort of speed after going (I assume) three times as fast in a 150cc kart. However, slow and steady wins the race, so I was happy with 32 consecutive podium finishes. Dominated Mario and the lot like how obesity dominates the fast food circuit (geddit?).

Speed's almost like a drug. Too much, and its bad for you (because of the authorities); too little, and you're rather unsatisfied. I like speed, speed's fun. Doing a 100 on the motorway isn't quite as fun as accelerating to a 100 while entering the motorway. Speed's fun. And on a Roush Mustang, pretty orgasmic. The whine of a supercharger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scarlett Johansson having an orgasm.

Speaking of true beauty, is it just me, or does Natalie Portman seem to get better looking each time I see a picture of her?
On that bombshell, goodnight folks!
Grrrr...

2 comments:

Yench said...

Fap.

Emily said...

Natalie Portman is very Beautiful.