The Playlist of Destiny


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Hello

Hello

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Post That Came With The Raincoats

1) At what age do you wish to marry?
After I'm 25.

2) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I would very much like to bang you, right now.

3) If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
I'd take my good mates Yenchie, Addie and Catty.

4) Where is the place you want to go the most and with whom?
I want to go to Stamford Bridge, probably by myself because I don't know (m)any Chelsea fans.

5) If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
To have all my sadistic and selfish dreams come true!

6) Do you believe you can survive without money?
No.

7) What are you afraid to lose the most?
My manhood.

8) If you win 1 million, what would you do?
Buy a car, invest the rest.

9) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
There's no need to confess anymore.

10) List out the good points of the person who tagged you.
Addie's always there when I need to talk about what's on my mind. Except when she's busy, or studying, or out, or not online, or showering, or eating, or in school... oh.

11) What am i doing now?
Listening to the awesome Arctic Monkeys while doing this tag.

12) Which type of person do you hate the most?
Those of a middle eastern decent who want to spoil air travel for the likes of us.

13) What is your ambition?
World domination. With more camps than Poland.

14) What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Who?

15) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Hard to say really, but apparently all you need is love.

16) Are you a shopaholic or not?
I'd say yes. -ish.

17) What do you see when you look into a mirror?
God.

18) Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Addie.

19) What is your desired age to lose ur virginity?
3

20) What are you afraid of?
Sometimes I scare myself.

Tag 8 people:
1. Anyone who's bothered, really.

No comments: